Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
We are looking for a bright, positive, and dependable administrative professional to join our team supporting the execs in our design organization. As an Admin at Twitter, you will keep a constant pulse on your team’s operations and work strategically on projects and events that will allow your managers and team members to do their best work. You never miss a detail and are capable of remaining focused and solution-oriented during occasional times of chaos. You enjoy juggling diverse responsibilities, taking initiative on new projects and working as a team player. Most of all, you handle all communications professionally with aplomb and humor. For the right candidate, this role will provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of our company, its people.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to our leaders in Design
- Strategically manage and maintain multiple evolving calendars with competing priorities
- Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports
- Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events including leadership offsites, management meetings, speaking engagements, monthly and quarterly cross-functional activities
- Build presentation slides with a deep understanding of your organization’s priorities and high attention to format and details
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams
- Take ownership of your organization’s design and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe
- Partner closely with Admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
Who You Are
- You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps, Keynote, Concur, and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in Twitter
- BA or BS degree with a strong academic background preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years full-time relevant work experience supporting an executive
- Experience working with executive management
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.