Lead Designer (Revenue)
Who We Are:
The Revenue team at Twitter is responsible for driving revenue growth and scaled efficiency by designing intelligent solutions, powerful tools and experiences for businesses, large and small. Our solutions are used daily to gain business critical insights, make key decisions, and help the world’s largest brands to reach their goals. In this role, you’ll work with our Design, Research, Product, and Engineering teams to bring beauty and ease of use to complex design issues; creating new opportunities for businesses to promote themselves, publishers to perform on our platform and for consumers to engage with the brands and products they love.
Who You Are: demonstrated your skills and seniority with amazing work and incipient leadership
A business-oriented designer whose work is clean, modern, inspiring, and above all else, customer-centric. Someone who takes pride in building tools and visualizations that empower businesses and developers to reach every person on the planet.
A standout colleague with seniority, leadership and demonstrated skills, working across interaction, UI, visual, and motion design.
Mastery of all four of these disciplines isn’t necessary, but we prefer designers who can take on multiple aspects of a single project.
We have a multitude of positions open for people with varying levels of experience, but your talent and potential should be evidenced in your existing portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Design elegant and delightful Ads and Business Tools as part of an integrated Engineering, Product, Design, and Research team
- Identify and articulate business needs, build prototypes to test internally and through user research, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings
- Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for your product area
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate
- 8+ years experience designing and building mobile and desktop products with a strong focus on Advertising or Business
- Passion for identifying and solving real business problems
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- A passion for Twitter and its potential, and a desire to reach every person on the planet
Desired (not required):
- Motion design ability or experience using animation to educate, engage and delight
- Strong visual design or data visualization skills
- Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research
- HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest responsive design techniques
- Ability to rapidly prototype your work
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.